Panelview 600 and Controlnet

Bolatov

Hello

I need to do some modifications to a PV600 standard terminal that uses Controlnet communications. I dont understand how does the Tag addressing is mapped, those numbers in red SI0:1 alike cant be find in the plc program or tags instead they kind of look like this PV_N03:I.Data[15]

but how can i know how are these mapping related?

i was checking the AB literature but didnt find something really useful.

Thanks a lot

dudas.JPG

The RSNetworks file you have posted is "Read Only"; in order to access the Scanlist Configuration mapping you will need to access the Keeper's Scanlist; if you have the RSNetworx for ControlNet software, open-up the file, highlight the 1788 bridge (Keeper) and then, within the Menu bar, choose the Device tab and then pick Scanlist Configuration; the PV to FlexLogix mapping will be listed within.

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/cnet-um001_-en-p.pdf Chapter 7

Last edited:
Panelview Controlnet Tag Addressing Solved

Wow!!

Thanks a lot for the fast response Mickey and dmargineau, that pdf was the literature i was looking for.

The RSNetworx didnt let me use the scanlist configuration, maybe its because the 1788 is old or maybe my RSNetworx version is old.

But anyway thanks a lot guys you're great!!!

Made tests and everything is working fine!!!

Almost done

Thanks for your help so far it has been great!... im amost done... but if i put the tags anywhere in the program they show the mistake 9128

It says something like "Tag cant be readed from the controlnet scheduled file"

What could be happening?

controlnetfail.JPG controlnetfail2.JPG

Last edited:
FAilure

New, i could put pushbuttons into the Screens but when i put it on the alarms it says the same mistake 9128