Omron PIDAT, meaning of word C?

Bartech

Hello to all,
I'm implementing a temperature control using the function PIDAT.
I did not understand what value I have to write in the first control word C: "The target value of the process
being controlled. "
My process must be able to regulate the temperature in a range from 80 to 180 ° C.
So what value should I put in the control word C? An average value like 130 ° C?
thank you!

The first register of the PIDAT block is the setpoint. It has a range of 0000 to FFFF hex. What you put there will depend on what your temperature sensor input will be at the desired temperature. If the sensor input value is 4000 hex for 130°C then that is what you would start with.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
Hi dear . I have a system with cj1m cpu11 etn. previously NT 5z HMI was connected with plc. recently my old HMI got damaged. I want to replace it...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom