iFix 5.0 won't launch

tidwellc

I just installed iFix 5.0 on my laptop and cannot get the thing to launch. I am wanting to run it in demo mode and do not have a license. I used to work with it quite a bit when I worked at a wastewater utility, but that was years ago and was mostly on an already established system. All I really want to do is play with the graphics in workspace at this point, and see what I can remember about it. I'm not connected to any network and I don't need to run any other feature of iFix right now.

It installed fine, but when I try to start iFix, loader window starts to come up and then it crashes. All I did was install the software and then try to launch. I haven't done anything in the SCU.

Is there something that needs to be configured somewhere in the SCU for it to even launch?

Thanks for the help!

What O/S ? 32/64 bit?

It should start in demo mode, I don't recall any specific requirements in the SCU.

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit. I'm not sure but I think the software might actually be for 32 now that I think of it... it's a leftover from my last job that I never got around to installing until now..