rslinx 2.59.01 and no pass thru

WineryPLC

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone can help.
Awhile ago I was able to use a wireless router (ip) to passthru a 5/05 via channel 1 (dh485) to a 5/03. now I cant... I took my old laptop out with older rslinx and still can.
is there a solution?

Welcome to the Forum !

The SLC-5/05 Ethernet to Serial passthrough feature requires you to enter the IP address of the computer that will be using the passthrough channel.

When you enable Passthrough, you specify a Data Table number to use as the passthrough routing table. It can hold one or more IP addresses; if it's not large enough to add your second PC, you'll have to expand it offline and download to the controller.

The Routing Table is configured in RSLogix 500, under Channel Configuration -> Channel Status -> Routing Table.

Or be sure your new PC uses the same IP address as the old one and passthrough should work as-is.

Welcome to the Forum !

The SLC-5/05 Ethernet to Serial passthrough feature requires you to enter the IP address of the computer that will be using the passthrough channel.

When you enable Passthrough, you specify a Data Table number to use as the passthrough routing table. It can hold one or more IP addresses; if it's not large enough to add your second PC, you'll have to expand it offline and download to the controller.

The Routing Table is configured in RSLogix 500, under Channel Configuration -> Channel Status -> Routing Table.

Or be sure your new PC uses the same IP address as the old one and passthrough should work as-is.

Yes Ive checked the ip address this happened when I upgraded the linx

I don't understand what you mean by "Checked the IP address"; are you certain you mean the Passthrough Routing Table in RSLogix 500 ?

If the Passthrough Routing Table isn't the problem, I don't have any additional suggestions.

505PRT.png

I have 10 ip address's in my routing table, and my ip is one of those. "I checked the the ip's address"
I think it might be the 2.59 wondering if anyone else having that issue