ProWORX Vs Concept

Max Modoc

New and just starting out, I am working on a project at work with a Schneider Electric Momentum 171CCC96020. I pick up a copy of Concept, But I was told ProWORX would be easyer to work with. Any thoughts, thanks for your help

You will need Proworx32. I hope you like ladder logic!
The 171CCC96020 doesn't support the IEC programming in Concept. There is a trial of Proworx32 that does up to 25 networks of logic, but I am not sure about other limitations.
All I can say is check out Schneider Electrics web site...

Welcome to the forum.

Proworx NXT was nice software - but it was 16 bit software written for Win95.

Proworx32 is buggy and has a annoying case of attention deficit disorder.

If you don't want to use Concept then look at a third part product, PLC Workshop for Modicon from FasTrak SoftWorks. Not a lot of frills but all the functionality you need for 984LL (doesn't support Modicon Quantum). It has a very clean UI. You can download a demo from their website.

I've used all three.

Last edited: