STEP 7 automatic program status change on blocks

Nepiter

What could be wrong..?

I have tried to set on and off this ticker "automatic program status change on blocks" (at customize menu), to have back that automatic online monitoring, when I switch to another block.. But no, I need to switch everytime those goggles, to get online.

Previously (yesterday) I have been able to monitor at least 2 blocks same time, windows arranged to vertically. But not anymore..

This makes My life with programming a bit difficult now.

Have anyone ideas what to do, to have multiple monitored blocks open same time..? Or to have back that automatick online status change, when switching between blocks..?

Where the tickbox is to set 'Automatic Program Status Change on Blocks' is the tick box below that for 'Terminate ONLINE Connection After Program Status' also checked?