factory reseting micrologix

re

i am just doing that because i am stucked with several problem at the same time and my expectation of the answer of my quires is with every one even with you also o_O

If this problem is still related to your earlier goal of trying to connect the PV300 to the ML1200 use the original thread. I understand if your trying to re-phrase the original question to drum up new support. Mickey is most likely going to help you further, just be a lttle more patient. The people here are not 24/7 tech support, they are also busy with their day, but do give up alot of it to assist others.

If not and this is a seperate problem, say so.

The MicroLogix 1200 does not have battery backed RAM, so you'd have to clear the memory via your programming software. If you have a communication issue, then you may reset channel 0 to factory default parameters by pressing and holding the "Communications Toggle" pushbutton for 1 Second.

EDIT: I didn't realize that you had made multiple top posts on this same issue, or I would not have replied. That represents poor forum etiquette, commonly called "page pushing". You are forcing other forum member's threads off of the front page by engaging in this behavior. It would be preferable to simply post a reply in your original thread to bump it back to the front page if you haven't gotten a response lately and still do not have your problem resolved.

Best Regards,
BB7

Last edited:
Get online with the controller, then...

Clear Processor Memory
Select Comms > Clear Processor Memory to clear the memory in the online processor image. Clearing memory removes the program currently loaded in processor memory and places the processor in offline mode. The processor must be in Program mode to clear memory.

clearmemory.PNG

Last edited: