effect of harmonics

krishnarahul

dear viewers,
AS part of power quality in our plant we are studying about effect of harmonics in capacitor panel(apfcr)kindly any of them can help us for performs a capacitor stress analysis and also cable losses dueto harmonics.we have much nonlinear loads so from l&t quaser energy meter we have getting THD(total harmonic distortion) from that what ever analysis we can performs please give us some equations connecting THD and powerloss and some methods for prevention.
thanks and regards
rahul:angr::angr:

Similar Topics

Greetings, To what level of Harmonics (THDI) and (THDV) is acceptable in a PLC panel with pressure and temperature transmitters. We have a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I need a solution based on the cause and effect diagram, especially a macro sheet or VBA script in Excel, which will help me generate...
Replies
Views
Possible dumb question here, but how does running a motor through a gearbox effect a VFDs ability to limit the torque on the driven load? My gut...
Replies
Views
I made a small update to the PLC logic (GX developer). Then I wrote the updated code to the PLC (I did Online/write to PLC). I thought that would...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I need some help. I read all the old posts on hall effect sensors but none dealt with my module. The system uses a Gemco 194761 RFO...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom