FLEX 1794-APB module adapter

bayeibrahima

Hello to all
I've since 3 days a strange phenomena on the Profibus I/O network
The "STATUS" led flashes (red/off); when I put off the power of one of I/O modules connected to the Adapter, it becomes normal (led "STATUS" and led "PROFIBUS" lit Solid green)
But if I interchange the source power (24v) of 2 I/O modules (for example IN ANA and DO module connected to the same adapter) the default disappear and the FLEX 1794-APB adapter works fine.
This is very strange and I don't know how to explain this
Please can someone help
Best regards

Similar Topics

I am trying to connect an AB Flex I/O Profibus Adapter to a Siemens TI-545 processor. I have configured the Profibus network in ComProfibus and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, what is the proper way to fuse 1794-IE12 modules? fuse sizes/locations? We are burning up these modules in our facility.
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any insite to when the 1794 Flex io will go active mature? Just not ready to switch to the new flex 5000. We use flex for remote...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Im currently using the above flex IO to turn on two outputs these outputs go to two flashing red beacon lights. Here's the scenario: My...
Replies
Views
Anybody can help me. I already read document in software rslogix 5000 and I think i can use software rslogix 5000 calibrate for flex module...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom