Twidosuite input into PLC.

dwpang

Hi guys i have a question.

i am using twidosuite for my plc programming inside my system. the system is running well, recording the data i want, like flow rate and retentive time and etc.
so when i want to view the data, i simply plug in the cable from my laptop to the plc inside the control panel and the data can be seen from the laptop.

however, i hope to RESET the data at times. i know a %m signal will do the job, but the thing is we do not hope to use any analog inputs from the system to produce this %m signal input to reset the data, but rather reset the data from my laptop. is it possible?

thanks.

thanks roxtech.

however i don't quite get what you mean by your statement. i am currently using Twidosuite 2.20. There is also a picture attached for reference. so what should i do?

thanks.

PLC Schedule PLC Input Qn.jpg