flex I/O 1794-IE8

Sammy Murai

Hi, i have a configuration whit 1747-SN and 2 racks in flex i/o (1794-ASB).
In the rack 1 i have 4 modules 1794-ie8, 3 modules 1794-oe4 and 1 module 1794-ia16. In the rack 2 i have 5 modules 1794-ia16 and 3 modules 1794-oa16.
All digital modules are ok, i see the sinal in the PLC. But the analogical modules don't have any sinal.
Somebody have any idea???
Tanks

Samara Cibele

Last edited:
Analog module data does not show up in the input and output data tables like the digital modules. You must program a BTW and BTR for each analog module. In those BTW and BTR instructions, you will need to specify integer data table addresses for the data that is written to the module and for the data read from the module. The Input Values for each input module channel will then show up in the integer data table.

To make it easier, make sure that your IO Configuration is setup to show the proper cards in the proper location. If you do that, the BTW and BTR instructions will have a "setup" that you can click to get some guided help in seting things up.

Don't know that I'm explaining that clearly - doing it from memory. Go to the AB website and download the literature for your analog modules. I believe you will see expamples for what you need to do.