trouble with sequencer

cump61

Hi,

Im having trouble with my trffic light sequencer program logixpro.Im having two issues.Ive got the lights working like I want them two but,but I cant figure out how to delay the red light when thw other light is going from yellow to green.And the other problem is Im starting my program with a timer done bit and my light wont light up untill after the first timer? I hope this makes sense to anyone.I have the program built not sure how to display it so you can see it?

Save, then zip the .rsl file (forum rules). For existing threads use the Go Advanced tab below, then Click on Attach Files, Browse, then find file, highlight it, then Click Upload file. I may have missed a few steps. If more info is needed Click on the FAQ button. The link below explains how to attach a file to a new post or new thread. It would also help if you printed the file to a pdf writer and posted it for those that dont have LogixPro software.

Link:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=attach+a+file&match=all&titlesonly=0

Last edited:
1. While in the LogixPro program, Click on File > Save. That will make a file with a .rsl extension. Zip that file.
2. You will need to have installed a program called CutePDF Writer or PDF995 as a file Printer.
3. While still in LogixPro, Click File > Print.
4. See my previous post for file attaching.
Try this and post back if you have any questions.

Note: If the file is more than 13 rungs CutePDF writer will make more than one file. You may have to change the default file name(s) before saving.

Last edited: