Need program for alarm monitor circuit

glacr947

Useing the LogixPro Simulator, can anyone tell me how to write a ladder logic program for an alarm monitor circuit. In the circuit i must have a start and stop pushbuttons. Pump 1 and pump 2 along with the alarm light are my outputs. I also have a high level sensor and a selector switch for additional inputs. There is also a pair of TON timers and 1 CTU counter. If someone could advise rung by rung how to implement this i would very much appreciate it.

First define your system.

What is the alarm/fault condition you wish to detect? How would you detect it?

ALWAYS define your system first before you start writing code. When posting someplace like here, we don't know what your system is - it very well could be (don't know why, but it is possible...) that a motor being stopped is the expected condition and you wish to alarm when that motor is running.

What is the rest of your homework assignment?