Called FB

randy

Supporting Member
Inside the called FB the inputs #MANMSG_0 and #MANMSG_1 are being used. But I’m not sure on how they are being triggered since they are not triggered in the logic outside the called block with the real inputs.

I have attached two files, one show the how the FB is being called and the called block logic.

Thanks

rmonroe

It is not uncommon that some functionality that is programmed into a standard function block isn't used. The values of inputs that are not assigned actual addresses when the FB is called gets the initial values from the declaration of the inputs.

Apart from that, the small snippets you posted doesn't really tell anything.

Or it's triggered directly in the instance db
Example:
Code:
A M0.0
= relative address of #MANMSG_0 into Instance DB 
A M0.1
= relative address of #MANMSG_1 into Instance DB