Panelview Plus 1250

lifetech

Hi All
I am trying to get the correct date and time set in my PV+1250. I have read the manual and nothing seems to work. I would like to know if anyone has the correct instructions on how to set the date and time. Also, I would like to eventually set up all the PV+'s to get the time off of one of the slc 500's on the network. I would apprieciate any help.

Are you using the Configuration Mode menus, or the Global Connections feature ?

Since your goal is to get all the PV+ terminals reading the time from an SLC controller, you should work on the Global Object connections.

It's the "Remote Date/Time" connections that allow the PanelView Plus to read the date and time from a controller. Do not attempt to use both the "Date/Time" and the "Remote Date/Time" connections.

The non-obvious thing is that the PanelView applies the values in the Remote Year/Month/Day/Hour/Minute/Second connections only when the tag associated with "Remote Date and Time" goes from false to true. It reads all of those tags at the "Maximum Update Rate", which I usually leave at 1 second.