Siemens OP17 communication problem

robocze222a

Hello!

I have problems with communication between OP17 (6AV3 617-1JC20-0AX1) and PC. I'm using ProTool V6.0 SP2, ProSave V6.0 SP2, Step 7 V5.5
I'll describe what I've already done:
- MPI adapter connected to USB (PC) and IF1B (OP17)
- IF1B interface switches set to 1(OFF),2(ON),3(ON),4(OFF)
- 'Set PG/PC Interface' -> set PC Adapter(MPI) -> in properities: 'MPI' tab with default settings, 'Local Connection' tab with selected USB
- OP17 set to 'ready for transfer'

And every time when I run ProTool it shows 'Warning: The OP is not connected to a network'.

It's my first contact with OP17. Can anyone describe step by step what I should do? I have read OP17 and ProTool documentations but they led me to current nonworking situation. What I missed?