Upload from GE Fanuc versamax micro

Gilard

Hi all,

I tried to upload ladder from a GE Fanuc versamax micro controller.
I'm using Proficy Machine Edition 7.5 software.
I have made a IC200CBL500 cable, it has an RJ45 connector on one end and a 9 pin D-shell on the other.
I don't have a physical serial port, so i'm using a converter usb/serial for make the communication.
I added a new target wich are the model of the micro controller on a new project.
I have configured the properties of the target whith the good com port of my converter.
When i will go online, an timed out error appears.
My cable are connected from the controller port ethernet to my converter serial/usb on my laptop.

Anyone have an idea for resolve my error ?

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks you

If your Micro PLC has an Ethernet port you will need an Ethernet cable.
Verify what you have. If we knew the model number of the Micro it would help us know what you may have.
The RJ45 port on the left edge is an RS-232 port and uses the IC200CBL500 cable and an RJ-45 port in the center of the Micro could be an Ethernet port or another serial port.
Get the manual to verify this: GFK-1645
The parameters for the default serial port 1 RJ-45 (Not Ethernet) are 19.2 kb, Odd Parity, 8 data bits. This is also the default in PME.
If it still does not work, triple check your cable here:IC200CBL500

Last edited: