Canbus on Siemens S5 155U

Plc_User

Our customer has a S5 155 that has a Canbus card in the central rack.
I only have a picture here, and cannot see the device number.
I don't see a manufacturer name on the card, so I suppose it is an original Siemens card.
Does anyone know of the existance of such a card, and can give me a reference, so I can search for a manual.

IMG_0313.jpg

I am not 100% sure, but I think maybe INAT made this card.
INAT has been taken over by Softing, and their old S5 products can no longer be found.

It is horrible to have such a projekt consisting of an obsolete S5 PLC with a 3rd party module that is also obsolete and for which no support can be found.
Seriously, consider to replace ALL of the old system for something newer and uptodate.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I have a Schneider M241 as master of a CAN network with several encoders and whatnot, everything is working fairly well. Now...
Replies
Views
I've wanted to experiment with this for a while, and this morning was the perfect time with the cold, heavy rain. I have a 1756-DNB in my test...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am fairly new to PLC programming and i have a problem connecting two devices. Mainly my problem is how to read data from the RFID which...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if Canbus communication will work using standard SOOW Cable at about 50 feet ? does it need to be a shielded twisted pair? We...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any implemented example code for using a SDOR/SDOW in a Proface LT4000? I am wanting to read and write the control and status...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom