Profibus S7 300 monitoring

niktesla

It is possible to monitoring the ladder via notebook in an S7 300 ET200U profibus.
If possible, how?

With monitor you probably mean seeing the status of the code while online.
If you have the source program and interface for the laptop to connect to the CPU.
Depending on the CPU, you need an interface for the laptop for MPI, Profibus or Ethernet.
What kind of CPU do you have ?

edit: You seem to indicate that the CPU has Profibus. Maybe you use it to connect the CPU to ET200U modules.
But depending on the CPU you may also be able to connect via MPI or Ethernet.

Another thing, are you sure that the ET200 is ET200U ?
ET200U is obsolete and was S5-100U modules connected via Profibus.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello guys, I am trying to control a LXM 32 Drive using a S7 300 CPU with Profibus DP. I have configured everything according to the "STEP 7...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! I have a S7-300 plc and I wish to upload its program to my PG and create a backup. I have a siemens simatic pc and have set up the...
Replies
Views
Hello dear members. I've been looking for a GSD file of a Litronic pulsregler with no success. I Cant even find a contact of the manufacturer. By...
Replies
Views
The matter is im facing a BB alarm while i try to communicate yaskawa A1000 & S7-300 by profibus PPO type 5 method. I have changed my first...
Replies
Views
Dear Superiors,📚:wizard: I'm new for s7-300 and yaskawa v1000 drives communication via profibus. My aim is to find how to run the drive or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom