Danfoss vlt 2800 error 15

segar

HI,I HAVING PROBLEM WITH DANFOSS DRIVER VLT2800 (ALARM) ERROR 15
I CHECK IN THE MANUAL ,ITS SAID THAT SMPS FAULTY ,I DISMANTELLING THE DRIVER AND CHECK THE CAPACITOR IS HIGH VALUE 220uF/35V ,WHEN I MEASURE WITH LCR TESTER ITS SHOWING 229uf/35v there have 4psc so i replace all of the 4psc and see,the ALARM STILL APPEARS ,AND I CANNOT RESET ...... CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHERE WILL BE THE FAULT IN THE DRIVER?

THANK YOU

15 Switch mode fault (SWITCH MODE FAULT)

It is a fault in the internal switch mode power supply, so contact Danfoss service

jera

as your reply i know that SMPS is faulty,and have to contact danfoss in he user manual stated.

but i already check in the SMPS PCB boards is only the capacitor is faulty,so i have replace the capacitor and on the driver ,but its still is same, so i have do some-more troubleshooting but i cannot find any faulty component ,so i need some one to help on this really dear friends, please .

thank you

It's a common fault, I dont think the power supply itself is faulty as they usually give-out all the right voltages, it's a problem with the thing that checks the power supply. I have had many VLT2800's fail with error 15. Poor.