Early version of AdvancedHMI need

D_Donald

Hi All,
I'm attempting to implement the driver controls from AdvancedHMI in a .net compact framework PDA. I've been in contact with Archie and we were unable to implement the AdvancedHMI due to the updates to the drivers in the versions 302 and up. To this I am trying to source a version of AdvancedHMI previous to 302 which is more .net compact framework friendly.

If you have a old version of AdvancedHMI I would been keen to hear from you.

Best regards,

David Donanld.

I have just been looking at this program, but was unable to install the Visual Basic 10 on the Win 2K box that is associated with the machine, plc and data collection. (Download from the link in the AdvancedHMI Quick Start Abobe file

Do older versions of AdvancedHMI also make use of older versions of Vis Basic?

TIA

Cal

Hi Cal,
I'm currently working with AdvancedHMIv208Beta (thanks to BryanG) and am using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 as my sdk. All of the vb code can be imported directly into MVS 2005 as I am using VB.net, but need to make a few corrections as I'm trying to deploy it on a .net CF machine.

I'm not attempting to port over the controls from AdvancedHMI, only the ethernet driver for a micrologix. Only to happy to pass on the old version if you like.

Best regards,

D_Donald

Hi All,
I was able to implement the commnication driver for ethernet comms to a MicroLogix 1100 in AdvancedHMIv208Beta. Thanks to Archie Jacobs for writing such a great program and answering my questions, and another thak you to BryanG for hoarding previous version of AdvancedHMI.

If anyone would like the solution I am only too happy to help out.

Best regards,

D_Donald.