OT - position available

RoTaTech

I will be near Atlanta and San Fransisco next week. I will be designing a control system to integrate two similar machines into one.

I would like someone local to those areas to assist in the design and hands-on electrical and control documenting, labelling and disassembly of the machines.

I cannot give more particulars as yet, but I will be looking at replacing hardwiring and physical operator devices with remote I/O (RIO, DNet, whatever I choose) and HMIs or PC-based HMIs. I expect there to be approximately 200 I/O, based on a similar machine on which I've worked. I do not yet know the control platform.

Please PM for more detail; I will expect references and experience when we communicate.

Whoa! Near Atlanta and San Fran in the same week!

I will be near Atlanta and San Fransisco next week. I will be designing a control system to integrate two similar machines into one.

"How can you be two places at once when you are really no where at a-a-al-l?"

Ratatech

It was meant to be humorous... It's a line taken from "somewhere".

Not trying to offend