Omron C200HE cpu 42

Patrix

Hello everyone,

I changed the setup on a Omron C200HE cpu 42 system with an extra ts102 card. With many problems i've encountered on this old system i got the ts102 card working, the next error occured. The MAD01 analog in/out card stopped working. I replaced the card with a spare card that we had and the problem was stil there. It stopped reading the inputs and no output what so ever. I changed the program, not the rungs for the MAD01 card, so i thought i made a mistake and i downloaded the original program who was working for 15 years, but with no result. Did any of you ever encountered such a problem or knows a solution. I'm afraid that over time the CPU isn't working correctly after all those years. The MAD01 card uses one output 0-10V for a proportinal hydraulic valve and one input 4-20mA for pressure sensor.

Try to find a W325 manual.
This will explain the IO and DM area settings for the MAD01.
If the DM area memory was not loaded to the new cpu, and there is no ladder loading the proper values, the module will not work correctly.

Hope this will help.

Thx gtsuport, you where right. I found out that the whole memory area was whiped. The card is working now. Now i need to find out why the scaling function doesn't work. Another challenge to find out.

Quick look at the manual, it does not appear the scaling was in the module.
I would look for a SCL instruction in the code.
Again, this instruction would typically use DM memory for conversion values.

Hope this will help.