PanelviewPlus Creating Transparent image

jonfarrugia

I am working on a Panelview Plus 1200 and need to figure out how to take the attached image, place it on a button and make the blue transparent. Any ideas?

leg2.jpg

What is the color of the button. I don't think this software supports a transparent background. You will need to use an image editor and change the background color of your image to match the color of your button. I think on version 7.0 of Studio which now supports .png files too, a transparent backgound is supported, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
If i Take this image, paste it on a button and set the image background to transparent, then it takes all the black and make it transparent. which is what I want except I need the blue transparent and not the black.

Black might be the default transparency color, which i don't think you can change. That's why i would use an image editor to change the blue part.

For color images, including JPEG images, you can specify whether to use a transparent or
solid background fill. If you select the transparent background fill style, the black portions​
of the image become transparent.

From the ME manual

Last edited: