Koto 260 serial printing

JTrainor

I have been tasked to print data from a Koyo 260 PLC, I have read many articles that say it is possible with various other manufactures. AutomationDirect & Facts Engineering both say it is possible but they do not actually connect to a printer on their test benches, only hyper-terminal. Has anyone actually printed from a Koyo, I need like
Volts "V2000"
Amps "V2002"
Thanks in advance for any help given
Joe

YES!! it's simple compared to most plc's just use the PRINT command and set your com port up for your printer.

I having trouble figuring what format the text needs to be in. I have tried sending "Hello" but nothing happened. Where to learn more about this?

Similar Topics

I will find cable series but I don't know for fs260 model, kindly suggestions and help to me for connect cable
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, We are having Fanuc 16 i CNC system. I need to interface SMC ex260 SEN-1 ethernet valve module with the CNC . Does anyone know the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone successfully set up communications to a SMC EX260-SEN1 from a MicroLogix 1400 using MSG instructions? They are Ethernet/IP and from...
Replies
Views
Hello resident geniuses, Working on a new project that was initially slated to have a CompactLogix, but due to lead times the PM made the switch...
Replies
Views
Hello, I noticed that SMP 4260 gateway doesn't list Ethernet/IP protocol as one of the available communications protocols. Does anyone know why...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom