Controllogix redundancy

Hi Guys,
I am working on selection of a system for a critical process. Application requires CPU and communication redundancy. It also requires fault tolerant I/O, with hot-swap capability. I was thinking of using controllogix with RM2 module and 1715 redundant I/O connected via Ethernet I/P. My requirement for DI=126, DO=86, AI=56 AO=8.
Can you guys comment on this selection. Also is it possible to expand the redundant I/O chassis beyond 24 modules? Another shortcoming in this system is that Analog input is not universal type, it only supports 4-20mA. Is there a module that I am missing that can be configured via software to accept 0-10V, 1-5V, or 4-20mA?
Thanks in advance.
BR
Anas
www.pakplc.com