cpu315 rx3i ge, etm001, ion 7550 schneider

milo_IDT

hello,
device can be read via Modbus ION7550 with a GE RX3i PLC, do not allow me to place a read address above 32767, as I can do to extend that value

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

hello,
device can be read via Modbus ION7550 with a GE RX3i PLC, do not allow me to place a read address above 32767, as I can do to extend that value

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Proficy ME lets me use any valid value I want for the assigned "Data Type". Exactly where are you attempting to use this "Unsigned Integer" value within PME?
Is it in Logic, a Parameter for a Function, Configuration of a module?
Here is a screen shot that may help: ( For reference only, the value 33721 really should be 0 here.)
I am using Proficy ME 7.50 SIM3 here.

UINT_1.jpg

Last edited:
hello,
That is, I need to put the address I have to point in that direction and ION7550 is 40150, then to set the value and throws an error compiling, but apparently achieved by placing the block UINT do.
Now try, then you commented, thanks