Beckhoff CP66xx with windows CE and Indusoft HMI

Yanmartin

here's my problem this week, I need to use a beckhoff CP6607 touchscreen to run/show my indusoft hmi. the touchscreen OS is windows CE and has twincat 2 integrated to it. indusoft offer a thin client for interface but windows CE ain't supporting it. The touchscreen support ethernet comms, usb storage, compact flash... it actually only have 15 mb of storage.

It would be great if you have any idea how i could make my hmi run on this touchscreen! Thx for your time.

Yan

im stuck again but this time the license is intalled and i have downloaded the hmi into the touchscreen with indusoft studio.

When i'm pressing the start button it says: cannot start runtime project.

I've tried to download an empty program into it but doesn't change anything.

my twincat is working perfecly in the touchscreen.

Thanks!