Latest and most cost effective HMI Applications for I-Phones

Rob S.

Good Morning Folks ,

I was wondering what the best and most cost effective HMI
Applications are out there for I-Phones. I know AutomationDirect has an application. Are there any others ?
We are using ControlLogix plantwide.

Thanks and have a great week

When you say "mobile HMI" and "SQL support" the first thought is Inductive Automation Ignition.

Ignition's basic repository for all data is an SQL database, so both live and historical data are in an SQL database.

And Ignition has a Mobile Module, which allows you to access Ignition's HMI via an iOS or Android device.

The principal iOS HMI application I'm familiar with is ScadaMobile.

When you say "mobile HMI" and "SQL support" the first thought is Inductive Automation Ignition.

Ignition's basic repository for all data is an SQL database, so both live and historical data are in an SQL database.

And Ignition has a Mobile Module, which allows you to access Ignition's HMI via an iOS or Android device.

The principal iOS HMI application I'm familiar with is ScadaMobile.

while I am a huge fan of ignition, I am not really a fan of the mobile app. we are looking at building our own but I kind of wanted to throw it out there to see if someone knew of a different solution that may work.