mitsubishi melsec software for F1-30 MR

kcking5

Does anyone know where I can get the Medoc software for a F1-30MR older mitsubishi plc (other than paying factory price)? The number is: MELMSW-A-1 . I also need the cable for the processor PCX-Kit-1 and the Converter F2-20-GF1. I have this plc in a machine in my shop and have no way of retrieving the program. Can anyone help me ? Thanks

Try and get the Mitsu Rep. around your corner of the earth and ask him nicely about retreiving the program...

He could be even more willing if you where to tell him that its because you want to upgrade to a newer FX model:)

'Round here they sure do this for us.

You could try to get your hands on a F-20P Programmer.
It mounts on the face of the PLC or with a ribbon cable.
You would have to manually read the program step by step
These pop up on ebay now and then.

Your local Mitsubishi distributor probabaly has the converter in stock
(f2-20gf1 and pcx-kit1) and could help you obtain the software. Here's a link to the distributor locator. HERE
I must say, what Eric found is pretty cool!

interfaces cable

i also look for F1- 30MR series interfaces cable too...

Who else can help me on this..

:cool: