Sync encoder speed (freq) to servo speed

HI,

I have an encoder of 10000 PPR and it has been coupled to 40 mm couppler(roller) and that couppler is running over belt. This belt is running by AC motor which has 1380 RPM at 50 Hz. Actually i want to sync encoder speed to FUJI Servo speed. Servo has 2000 pulse/revolution, 131072 pulse(max) and 2000 RPM (max) and Speed(66668).

when AC motor speed changes belt speed changes, Encoder speed connected over this belt also changes. ACCORDING TO ENCODER SPEED I NEED TO CHANGE SERVO SPEED.I gave all details about servo, encoder and ac motor pls suggest me calculate exactly.

But there is no Direct connection b/w AC and Servo motor. But it is there, only through encoder.

I hope i get reply as soon as possible.

Thank you...

Have a good Day.