LogixPro Traffic Light Lab With Crosswalk

smith_

I'm currently going through trade school and struggling with the plc class. I just cant wrap my head around this stuff. Ive managed to struggle my way to this lab by either having someone help me or finding diagrams on the internet.

Im just wondering if someone can drop a few hints that might make this easier for me.

Thanks

Welcome to the site
the best thing to do is to is to search this site for traffic lights.
then do your own work
then post a zipped copy as you go.

Welcome to the forum!
One way to find Examples is to Click on the Downloads Button above then select and Click on the "Allen Bradley" category. Look thru the various downloads, pick one you might be able to use. Download and study it to see if that program might apply to your needs or can provide enough info to get you started. Next, post whatever you attempt, others will be glad to guide and/or provide corrections. If you need help posting your file, Click on the FAQ button then search "Attaching files".