m340 web designer

rdredge

I am reading data from a local network via the m340 processors, on board Ethernet port using Modbus TCP/IP.

I now need to structure the data so that I can read it via a DNP3 link. I need to move to the webdesigner software to configure the data tables for the dnp3 network.

Is it possible to configure a DNP3 data table without using the web designer, simply in unity?

Similar Topics

Hey, anybody used M340 web services in programming, i need to consume the same through c# .net for my application, please guide me how to get...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am wanting to update the system clock via NTP in the M580/M340. I'm aware that we are able to connect to a NTP in the controller...
Replies
Views
I have 9 field devices, three METSEPM5110 power meters and six ACE949-2 rs285 interface modules. I want to read this Modbus rtu data through rs485...
Replies
Views
I'm using M340 (Schneider Electric) as modbus master. It works fine but if there is a disconnection with the slave, it stops working even after...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to send sms messages using SR2MOD03 with an M340 and can't find anything related to it on the internet, can you please help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom