Beckhoff CX90xx FB_FileDelete Error 0x70C / 1804

fnaticZoyed

Hey Guy's I Try it in english (i am German)

I have a problem at a CX90xx WinCE 5.0, which I have been working for over a week .

I am almost a little embarrassing but the following.

On our system, many txt files (compact flash card) which are traded XML host data.

These come via the network clean and are created by the CX90xx itself and deleted etc.

Folder = one data obtained.

Folder = processes two data and this can be the data server "picked up" (which reads CX90xx again writes, etc)

The problem is I get the delete FB_FileDelete about the error 0x70C = 1804 which means that the file was not there, or not vote my disclosures.

This is not true. The file is there, and the path is correct name ... Path type is generic ...

After that the file can't be deleted from the CX90xx an not by remote from FTP.

The CX90xx but is still able to delete other files in the same folder.

It is not always the same file.

if I play in the CX90xx ConfigMode, I can delete the file either via ftp or do I boot new and CX90xx deleting it properly.

It seems to me like a NOOB question but can someone help me?

We have done some programming in some directions to resolve this error. times more time with less success.

It seems that any one of about 10 would - 40 (FileOpen ReadWrite Close Call Delete FindFile Entry) command to prevent the delete.

'll Give you more information but maybe someone was looking already.

Many thanks in advance.

the file is still open by some system, and therefor can not be deleted.
before you delete do a closefile, not always helpfull, as the other side can also open the file.
when file is open it is read only.

you can better go to codesys.com, and do it in german.

Thank You for reply

Thx... i have the question post on 5 other pages, in german.

But on the world more people speak english. ^^