Wagoi 750-841 and Citect

wago841

hey all I'm having some problems communicating to a Wago 750-841 with citect v6.10.

has anyone here successfully got a connection between the two and if so could you share your settings or even better share a blank project with them already configured.

Thanks in advance. If you need anymore information please let me know.

Hi WAGO841,

Connecting to the WAGO using MBTCP is really pretty straight forward. The only "Gotcha" that I'm familiar with is the address of the first register in WAGO memory. The 750-88x controllers reserve the 1st 3000 hex registers (12288 decimal). That means that %MW0 will have a Modbus address of 412289. Please check the 750-841 manual to see how many registers the 750-841 reserves.

Good Luck

(8{)} :) .)
(Yosi)

hey thanks for the reply i believe the 841 is the same in regards to addresses being out by 1.

Ive taken a screenshot of my current settings which i got from using the express setup but still no luck. is there anything there that looks out of the ordinary?

2qi5ono.jpg

Thanks Wago841