Quadriga for S5 monitoring DW & MW

Gorm57

Does anyone know how I can monitor DW and MW online. I just keep getting no parameter error. I need to see what speed reference my plc is getting as feedback and also what reference it is giving out.

kind regards, Mark

Hi Gorm57.

Normally I do not recommend sending PM's, but if noone answers you, you can try to PM Ned Flanders and silva.foxx.

They have talked about Quadriga in the past.

Hi Gorm57.

Normally I do not recommend sending PM's, but if noone answers you, you can try to PM Ned Flanders and silva.foxx.

They have talked about Quadriga in the past.

HA!!! Yes, there is a utility for monitoring bits,bytes and words etc. I am not at work at the moment but can give you the precise keystrokes in the morning.

Ned

I have managed to monitor now, in point monitor the reson I wasn't getting anywhere yesterday was because I wasn't putting the data block at the top of where the data words I was wanting to see were. Some are 'virtual' speeds created in the program which I needed to see but this was the same again if you don't put the data block address at the top of the point monitor then it comes up with errors.

I have managed to monitor now, in point monitor the reson I wasn't getting anywhere yesterday was because I wasn't putting the data block at the top of where the data words I was wanting to see were. Some are 'virtual' speeds created in the program which I needed to see but this was the same again if you don't put the data block address at the top of the point monitor then it comes up with errors.

Yes, you need to tell it which datablock to monitor. Also the data format hex, BCD, floating point etc.

I found the manual - dated 1993 - and could scan the relavent page if you like - but I guess you are ok now?