File transfer issues

G
Hi, we are trying to trasnfer from a F2 mitsubishi plc to the laptop. we have all the accesories needed to do the transfer but we are incapable of transfering the file.

we can read the file from the plc with the melsec-medoc software, but we can't read the file with the fx-win software, any help would be great... thanks

Did you go by this way
PLC-Transfer Read/Write
Check the port also.if is the correct one.
Try to connect as new project if it not work.

Good luck

fx.jpg

thats exactly how we tried to connect, we also checked the port, and got nothing, anyway thanks for the feedback, i'm wondering if you have been able to read the program from the f2 melsec? because if you have there's still hope; thanks again

Similar Topics

OK Peeps. First I'm using Studio5000 and L30ER CompactLogix v31. I know how to load and save a program to the SD card while online with the...
Replies
Views
Newbie so sorry if this question is very general or has been discussed elsewhere already. We have a R/O system installed presently and I am...
Replies
Views
I'm working on an ethernet capable PV550. This is picture borrowed from Ken. My transfer type drop-down shows no RSLinx Network. I only have...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use the HTTP file transfer utility on a windows C.E. based quick panel to get the application off a running quick panel to load the...
Replies
Views
Hi all , I have a hmi (Proface GP477R) containing a prj file(program) and want to create a replacement for spares. This HMI is obsolete and the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom