converting files

Mike4

M
i would like to convert a melsec medoc file format into a fxwin file format; any help on these will be of great use thanks

thanks for the info, i do have the software you mention, but so far i've been incapable of converting the files from the medoc format to the fxwin format, and the help in the program dosen't help at all. The main problem i'm having is that the convert program only recognizes *.tmp files and the files from the medoc are in *.prg is there a procedure to save the program in the *.tmp format or is there an option i haven´t seen yet?? thanks in advance...

Open the file in medoc and go to PRINT. then OPTIONS then OUTPUT and then enter a file name then print to that file. Use this file for the conversion

Similar Topics

Hello I am sitting with a system which is fully working with an HMI from FactoryTalkView and a program file from studio5000. I would like to...
Replies
Views
I've start this week with rslogix and i am coverting a plc5 program to rs logix 5000. i have a problem with the status file s[17].3 , .2 ,.4...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for some help with RSView Enterprise File Viewer 1900, I have many many files that I need to convert to CSV format. The File...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a way for me to read *.TBS files that are saved in RSLogix5000 trending a CLOGIX PLC. We have numerous Field Engineers who send...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to convert Concept project files (v2.2 and v2.6) to a .pdf format? I need to send these project files to another department in a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom