MP Drive parameters

Altaf Belim

Dear All,

I want to know the mentor dc drive MP series parameter corresponding to mentor dc drive, as I want to replace M210 drive with MP210 drive both drive have different software for downloading the program into the drive I have M210 drive parameters for my application now I want to down load the my appplication dato to new MP210 drive but I don;t know which parameter is equivalent corresponding parameter in MP210 drive.
Please help me in this situation.
Regards
Altaf Belim

Altaf,

The only way I know to find which parameters are equivalent is to get the User Manual for each drive, and compare the names and functions of each parameter for the Mentor M210 and MP210 drives.

Similar Topics

Greetings experts, We have a 'Control Techniques' Unidrive 3405 in an older machine. It appears that the drive parameters are recorded in a .CTD...
Replies
Views
So we replaced a PowerFlex 525 drive with the exact same model. I was told that once it is in and given the old IP address, you can upload the old...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone know how to get the drive parameters that can be found under the Axis Properties of the drive into Excel. The drives...
Replies
Views
I have a pair of fuji frenic mini c2 drives on exhaust fans, and I can't change any parameters. F00 is set to 1 X1 is set to WE-KP Jumper is on...
Replies
Views
I am backing up Powerflex 70EC, 525, 7xx drive parameters. I am creating Connected Components Workbench project for each machine we have. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom