Panasonic FPOR will not load drivers

f111

Hey guys i have a panasonic FPOR C14CRS, and i am unable to get it to load its drivers to my computer. when i plug it in via the usb port the comp makes the ''dendun'' noise to tell me something has been plugged in but the PLC will not install its drivers.
when i go to device manager the PLC appears as fpor but i am unable to select port numbers ETC the tab for it in device managers does nothing :(
the comp is a latitude e6400 running XP.
Has anyone got a clue as to what im missing here?
sorry if it seems vague im veryvery tired :(

Similar Topics

Hi Folks, I am wondering if anyone is familiar with the high level instructions for the FPOR PLC from Panasonic, using FPWIN GR. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Just new to PLC Programming, how can I generate Pulse intervals on FP WinGR. Thanks!
Replies
Views
hi everyone. i'm working now with panasonic PLC. The machine is OE, so I uploaded the file using FPWIN Pro 7 but when I open the program and try...
Replies
Views
I am involved with the Panasonic FP7 for my final year project. I am doing a water distribution system and I want to use interrupt program for the...
Replies
Views
Can someone tell me what I'm seeing here? I'm online with the FP2 and looking at some rungs with DT120 and DT124. Each are used twice and each...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom