Primary Channel Setup on Pulpers is AB_ETH-1
which is setup in Rslinx ver 2.59
Enabled check box is set

Span Routing Setup is 1756-GTWY
Device Type PLC5

I am getting API calls timed out error
So what do I not remember
Thanks

Are you using RSLinx Pro with a valid EVRSI or Factory Talk activation? RSLinx without a valid activation works for your Logix programming software, but you must have an activation to work with HMI software.

I suspect TConnolly has got it right. 2.59 will not work with EVRSI activation. It will still run but only in "Lite" mode. You need to have Factory Talk activation to use OPC or DDE. If you cannot change your activation method you will need to go back to a previous version of Linx.

Are you using RSLinx Pro with a valid EVRSI or Factory Talk activation? RSLinx without a valid activation works for your Logix programming software, but you must have an activation to work with HMI software.

No I am using the FT activation not the EVRSI

I did however install 2.51 using FT Activation
and still it does not seem to talk.