Wincc link to plc sim

ykmlbz

Hello,
i want to test wincc program with plc simulator. How can i link wincc project to PLCSIM? I use Step7 V5.5
Thanks in advange

Which PLC type are You simulating ( what type of communication - MPI/DP/Ethernet-TCP/ISO ) ?

Launch PLC Sim, select communication interface, in WinCC select tag channel You wish to simulate using PLC-Sim eg. DP/MPI etc. - right click on it and select System Parameter then select PLC-Sim Interface - thats it.

What i wanted to do is that i wanted to add a button to wincc and set a memory bit on ladder program and control it. I made changes on ladder and wincc . i could simulate ladder on plc sim but i couldn't simulate Wincc
You may see some photos as attached.

1.jpg 2.jpg

plcsim

PLC sim is setted to MPI connection and i made changes on wincc MPI connection system parameter to PLCSIM(MPI)

3.JPG

Thanks very much.
I can connect now. I changed the setting of Simatic s7 protocol suite -- then right click on the tcp-ıp ** system parameter**unit than i set the logical device name PLCSIM(TCP/IP)
Than installed the program to plc sim( on mpi) it is working very nice

Best Regards.