Honeywell IPC620 equivalents in CLX ?

Earthscape

Guys, we're doing a large conversion from Honeywell IP620's to CLX's, and had some questions about the coding equivalents.

Honeywell uses a pair of instructions called 'transition to on' -|/\|- and 'transition to off' -|\/|- .

I read these to be the CLX equivalent of a -| |- with a osr after it, and a -|/|- with a osf after it. Would this be correct ?

Thanks

I can probably hunt down the book with those Honeywell element descriptions if that would be helpful to you.

I'm not sure what info you need from your post.

I have the Honeywell manual, and thats the names of the instructions it uses and how it 'appears' it works to me. I was looking for confirmation.

Similar Topics

Has any one had any luck running Honeywell IPC Loader 4.4 Software on Windows. If so, what operating system? And how did you do it? I can run...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have to check an old IPC620-25 Honeywell CPU and I don´t know which is the apropriate programming software. Really I don´t know...
Replies
Views
Hi Anybody knows how to enter Honeywell HMI config menu. I need to change date and time of HMI. HMI series: Honeywell HCi series
Replies
Views
Hi all. Would anyone happen to have the Modbus register datasheet for the Honeywell/EnergyICT EIMFlex Modular Meter v1.11 We've 40 of these that...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am learning to create shapes and VB Scripts in HMIWeb Display Builder. I wanted to change color of my rounded rectangle by script. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom