Place SM335 in rack?

jens92

Hello,

I wan't to use an analoge output for a micromaster 420. I found the SM335 from siemens here in the company. But when i wan't to place the module in my rack, I can't? Can somebody help me? How should i configure the SM335?

Hello,

I wan't to use an analoge output for a micromaster 420. I found the SM335 from siemens here in the company. But when i wan't to place the module in my rack, I can't? Can somebody help me? How should i configure the SM335?

In what system are you trying to install SM335 module?

SM335 is for a S7-300 system

You can find the manual for SM335 here:
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/1398483

Hello jens;
How exactly do you have a problem inserting the module?
In the hardware configuration, can you find your SM 335 in the catalog of S7-300 modules? If you do not see it, please give us the version o Step 7 you are using. The UPDATE document or the SM 335 shows that with Step 7 5.3 and a HSP you should ind it in your hardware catalog, and with any later version also; see the following links:

6ES7335-7HG02-0AB0
SIMATIC S7-300, ANALOG MODULE

Updates New SM335 Fast Analog Hybrid Module Released for Delivery
Reqired Step 7 version: HSP2043 V1.0 for STEP7 V5.4 SP3
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Now it worked. I used the module out of the ET200. But you can also find the module somewhere else.

And I don't have a profibusconnection on my micromaster..