Siemens S7 Analog Programming

steveinlags

Hi all. Can anybody help? I am new to S7 and have been thrown in at the deep end. I need to look at a couple of analog inputs and drive an analog output depending upon the input values. Can someone please provide some sample code that shows which blocks are used and how the signals are handled?
I did the Step7 training course awhile back, but PID's were not covered.

(I need to control a pump speed to maintain a constant level in a tank.)
Many Thanks
[email protected]

Similar Topics

So, we have one servovalve that is very critical to machine operation and idea is (or was) to detect if valve gets disconnected from analog output...
Replies
Views
Hello, We monitor the temperature of a pipe via a 4-20mA temperature transducer. This goes into DB135(Read Analog Inputs). The issue I have is the...
Replies
Views
I am setting up a new system and have an s7 1214 plc with an sm1231 4x AI (6ES71231-4HD32-0XB0). It is configured for 0-10v and has no faults in...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! I have come across an unique issue. Hoping that I can find some solution here. I want to replace an existing S7-1214 DC/DC/DC plc with...
Replies
Views
When using Turck BL20 analog and Siemens S7 can someone tell me if the scaling in S7 is still 0-27648 (for 0-10vdc/4-20ma) or is it something...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom