Incontrol wonderware

bayeibrahima

Hello
Do someone know where I can get Incontrol software support?
I've looked at the wonderware website but I haven't found anything talking about INCONTROL
Best regards

Probably because nobody ever used it. I remember, back in the 90s, being practically drowned in articles in electrical engineering magazines announcing the imminent death of the PLC. I'm still waiting for an invitation to the funeral.

Hello, thanks for you reply, but I'm sorry; I don't understand what you mean
The INCONTROL software is running presently on an Invensys I-NT Integrator; and I would like to know more about it.
Best regards

Similar Topics

Hi All , anyone know how to get a symbol list (tag list) from InControl (if possible while its runing ???) :scratch:
Replies
Views
Has anyone here used Wonderware's InControl(r) soft PLC? We are purchasing a piece of equipment and the OEM supplies it with this product for...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have just started to work widht "InControl" and find it hard to get it to work, i have only worked with siemens s5 and s7. Can someone help...
Replies
Views
al salam alikum: i wonder as long as we have InControl software than can be replace plc's unit whever it is (siemens,LG,rockwell,.....) i need...
Replies
Views
Hello people! Please, I would need examples on how to program with wonderware's InControl. Does anyone have any example to share? Thanks in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom