wincc flexible: internal tag to external tag

udtwmc

Hi,

I have an existing winCC flexible project that connects to a CPU315-2dp. There is an I/O field on the HMI screen that writes to an internal tag, used within a script in winCCFlex, that I also want access to in the CPU (I want this data in the I/O field to be written to a datablock in the cpu). How can I do this without disturbing the script or function of the HMI?

Cheers

Similar Topics

is it possible in winCC flexible 2008 to go onLine with recipe's variables in the panel memory? (MP277) I've written a script that should save...
Replies
Views
I maybe have a stupid question, but... This is what I did: I have an automatic screen and a manual screen, when there is an alarm active, then...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have upgraded our laptop which includes Windows 11. It appears that WinCC flexible 2008 advanced does not support Windows 11. What...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I Have an Issue with the usage of recipes in Wincc Flexible 2008, I create the recipe to change the values in a fast way The...
Replies
Views
Hi colleagues.We do data logging system.We want to record three temperatures under a certain condition. We prepared the project as follows. We do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom