Indraworks help

locotumbler

Ok,

I should start off that I inheirted this system from my predecessor. I am attempting to load a program that was written for this and I can't slog my way through their users manuals to get an understanding of this software. If anyone else has used Rexroth IndraMotion MTX i would greatly appreciate it if either you could point me to a simple guide or even a how to book for this software thats not an operators manual.

Thank you for your time in looking at this.

Similar Topics

Hi all, My objective is to send data of type int, bool, string etc from the PLC to PC via TCP sockets. I have used the client/server codes to...
Replies
Views
Been a long time since I've posted, but here we go. Started a new role in august and progressively learning about Codesys programming in...
Replies
Views
I'm a very novice user of Bosch-Rexroth IndraWorks, and thus CoDeSys v3, and hit the ground running with the IndraLogic XM22 controller without...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to configure a new system using IndraWorks Engineering and I can't make any progress with it. I think the problem at the moment...
Replies
Views
I have a destacker that is running 4 Bosch Rexroth sercos servos and the whole system is Bosch Rexroth. i have on of my servo giving me SW limit...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom