Compatibility list

Napo_

Hi, is there anywhere a list of comptatibility hmi's or operating panels. Im using plc313 and i was wondering what panel i should get. So that i wont buy hmi that doesn't fit with my plc.

If there is a list somewhere, could you paste link or list in here. Thanks.

I have never seen any list like that.

But for that plc here's two options:

Siemens
Beijer

Maybe someone can add more...

Is it a Siemens S7-313C ? Then the connection can only be via MPI.
Is it a Siemens S7-313C-2DP ? Then both MPI and DP connections are possible.
Or is it some other PLC brand ?

If Siemens S7 313C, then the kind of operator panel you want to use must support MPI (possibly DP if 313C-2DP).

it's a Siemens S7-313C. So all of the panels that support MPI communication port will work? or is there a exeptions or complications?

"should work" I say.

Exceptions and complications ??? ........ Impossible to say.
If you have a particular panel in mind, maybe someone on the forum can tell you if it will work with your 313C PLC and if there are any complications.