ramp up and down on a word

escoplcguy

Hey guys, is there a way i can use a ramp up/down button on factorytalk view to step through an entire word?? example, i want to be able to use a ramp up to select b3:0/0,/1,/2,/3... then also beable to ramp down as well...when i simply attach the ramp to the word its giving me the binary form of the interger 1 and 2 and 3.

thanks

I don't believe you can easily do that directly from the HMI. If I'm wrong, I'd be very interested in learning about it. If I were trying to do this I would set the HMI control to ramp up/down an integer and then use that integer in the PLC to indirectly address a bit. So the ramp would work directly on say N7:0, then in the PLC - OTE B3:0/[N7:0]

Similar Topics

Hello PLCS Nation, I am hoping you can help a newbie find calculations on how to determine Line Ramp Up & Ramp down Speed. We have a machine...
Replies
Views
Could somebody suggest to me how I would be able to ramp down an output linearly based on the state of an input? The process is as follows: The...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I recently got a small job from a customer, to an existing system. They are trying to add in Ramp Up/down functionality to a...
Replies
Views
I've been trying to figure this out, but I'm still scratching my head. I am using AB RSLogix500 with SLC 5/05 cpu. I have a simple three...
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you are great. I need to make a change in a PLC with ladder logic. I will mount a analog valve and I need to control it in ramp up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom